Pregnancy Services Available to EveryoneWe offer pregnancy services in Colorado Springs and have been helping women and families for over 25 years. We are here to support and help you in your pregnancy choices.
Here are some of the pregnancy services we offer at our Colorado Springs locations:
- Counseling: We will discuss your situation with you and learn about the journey you are on. We can help you understand your options. The counseling is based on you and your baby. The staff is warm, welcoming, caring, and non-judgmental. Counselors are great listeners and want to help you make the best decision for you and your baby.
- Education: We offer classes to help you understand the facets of your pregnancy and also prepare for birth. You can learn about motherhood, abortion (the procedures, risks, and side effects), adoption, and other options for you and your baby. By attending classes, you can earn credits to shop in our baby boutique.
- Support: We understand that having a baby is a lifelong choice. We are here to listen and offer the support you need.
- Testing and Ultrasounds: We offer free pregnancy tests and ultrasounds. We also offer free STD testing if you feel you may have a contracted a sexually transmitted disease.
- Mentoring: Through one-on-one mentoring and classes, we can help you learn about pre-natal development, nutrition, childbirth, car seat safety, first aid, and more.
- Post-abortion counseling: If you have had an abortion, we can provide support and counseling from the pain of abortion. We have a 9-week support group that is in a safe and confidential environment. Counseling is also available to men who need a listening ear.
Please contact us today at 719-591-2724 to make an appointment. Walk-ins are also welcome.