Free Clinic Colorado Springs - What is Offered?If you're looking for a free clinic in Colorado Springs to help with pregnancy-related concerns, we are here for you. We provide helpful services to our community through the Colorado Springs Pregnancy Center's convenient locations.
We offer the following services at our free clinic in Colorado Springs:
- Wise counsel about your pregnancy - You are making a life-changing decision and we are available to listen as you share your present fears and your dreams for the future.
- Education - Our professionals can answer any questions you have about your pregnancy options-abortion, adoption, and parenthood.
- Ultrasound - It is wise to see your baby and how he/she is developing. You can understand what week of pregnancy you are in and how your child is growing.
- Mentoring and Classes - Educational opportunities are available for women and men who are interested in prenatal development, nutrition during pregnancy, what to expect during childbirth, the basics of first aid, and many more relevant topics. When you participate in the classes, you can earn credit toward helpful items like a baby crib, car seat, and other supplies.
- STD Testing - We offer free STD testing for those who suspect they may have an STD.
- Help for the father - We offer one-on-one support with a male facilitator to discuss the options, emotions, and how to be supportive of the mother and child.
We are sensitive to the personal and private nature of your journey. We take every precaution to respect your reproductive health and are committed to maintaining the security of that information. You can feel secure and know that your information is confidential and private. We are here to serve you and provide you with the services that matter to your and your baby.