How the Crisis Pregnancy Center Can Help YouThe crisis pregnancy center in Colorado Springs has been helping women and families for over 25 years, bringing hope to the city. We provide many specialized services to help women and babies, as well as the men who are involved in the journey.
- Practical support - Pregnancy is a lifelong choice and we are here to listen and offer helpful solutions.
- Counseling -Understand that you have options and we will help you make an informed decision. We also offer male counselors for our male clients. Spanish-speaking counselors are also available.
- Education - During your pregnancy, you can attend classes to prepare you for birth and motherhood.
- Mentoring - From pregnancy through the child's second year, you can learn about pre-natal development, pregnancy, nutrition, childbirth, development, car seat safety, first aid, and much more! These mentorship opportunities are offered in Spanish and English.
- Pregnancy Tests - We offer free pregnancy tests.
- STD Tests - If you suspect you may have a sexually transmitted disease or infection, we offer free STD testing.
- Post-abortion counseling - No matter how long ago you had an abortion, you may be experiencing the pain of abortion. We provide a 9-week support group in a safe and confidential environment.
Crisis Pregnancy Center Colorado Springs - Your Most Important Decision
Our goal at the crisis pregnancy center in Colorado Springs is to help you make an informed decision. We'll listen to your story and then help you understand the facts about pregnancy, parenting, abortion, and adoption. The decision is too important to ignore, so we encourage you to make an informed decision and receive answers to all your questions.
We are sensitive to the personal and private nature of your journey. We take every precaution to respect your reproductive health and are committed to maintaining the security of that information.
Crisis Pregnancy Center Colorado Springs - Locations
The crisis pregnancy center in Colorado Springs has two convenient locations. Please contact us today to make an appointment. Walk-ins are also welcome.
Central Location - 719-591-2724 - 3700 Galley Road, Colorado Springs
Westside Location - 719-623-2870 - 3925 Centennial Blvd., Colorado Springs
Our main concern is that you are able to think through your decision and understand all your options. We encourage you to come and talk with us. We are here for you. All services are free and confidential. Call our office for more information 719-591-2724.